Friday, April 9, 2010

Local Food Event: Calling All Fondue Lovers!


I LOVE fondue.  B and I actually just made cheddar cheese fondue for his family last weekend, so fondue is still fresh on my mind.  The Melting Pot is one of my favorite places to eat, and B and I have celebrated several anniversaries there!  Since I'm such a fan, I thought I'd share an event with you this weekend that combines yummy cheese fondue and charity (what more could you ask for?).

The Arlington and Reston locations will be donating to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the Gaithersburg proceeds will benefit Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and the Washington, D.C. location will be making their contribution to Food & Friends!

Those interested may make reservations by calling the Arlington location at (703) 243-4490, Gaithersburg location at (301) 519-3638, Reston location at (703) 264-0900, or Washington, D.C. location at (202) 857-0777. 

If you attend, let me know how it was in the Comments section!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Melting Pot! I wish the locations around here were participating...I would totally go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cee. Each Melting Pot restaurant is privately owned and operated, but many locations nationwide are participating in the Cheese for Charity event. Call The Melting Pot locations near you -- they may be participating!

    ReplyDelete